Initiating A Vendor Relationship With Us
Establishing Vendor Relationships
- If you’re a vendor looking to form a relationship with our law firm, please provide your proposal in writing.
- The proposal should be sent to us through ground delivery.
- We request that you do not make your initial contact with us via phone, email, or fax.
Legal Implications of Unsolicited Communication
- Unsolicited communication by fax or email is considered a crime under Virginia law.
- Engaging in such practices may also expose you to civil damages and penalties under both Federal and Virginia law.
This approach ensures a clear, unambiguous initial communication, while adhering to the legal requirements and prohibitions on unsolicited contact. It is part of our firm’s commitment to maintaining ethical standards and a conducive business environment. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these guidelines when seeking to establish a vendor relationship with our law firm.